As an employee of Feedster, Inc. It's important, while reading anything that I happen to blog,
that my entries here are solely my own opinion. Nothing that I say here even remotely reflects
anything about my employer. I am an individual, I have a job just as most everyone has a job. You
are reading the depraved ramblings of the individual not the employee. If you
read something that I say here and then go ranting about how Feedster feels regarding a subject
you will only be showing off your own narrow-minded-ignorance. Thanks for understanding.


Tuesday, February 08, 2005

ramdefrag.sourceforge.net

The RamDefrag project is a stunning, innovative, provocative, sexy way to help make newbie windows converts feel right at home! A progress meter, some mindless stats, and no real functionality... Those people suffering a withdrawl from the clean crisp functional new world to which they are becomming accustom can find refuge in goodwill projects like this one. Highly recommended for anyone attempting to convert parents/aunts/uncles/etc to the brighter side of computing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home